Blue Walk Small Group Walking Tours
The Blue Walk walking tour vacations bring you to some of Southern Europe’s most beautiful destinations. Our small group walking tours are leisurely paced so you can experience where your feet are. No need to spend your time stressing about an overly packed itinerary. Don’t fear having to put in a minimum number of miles. You’re on vacation! Enjoy the open sky, walk along tranquil bodies of water, and share lots of good times. Traveling solo? You are welcome with us, and our single supplements are modestly priced.
Less about history, dates, and architecture. We are more about people, place, and traveling at a slower pace. Our Blue Walk small group walking tours have a maximum of 12-14 guests. Feel like your are traveling with a fun group of friends, not just a random tour.
ArtWalk Art Workshop Vacations
Our ArtWalk workshop vacations are based on Blue Walk itineraries with the addition of welcoming and inspiring art programs. Our talented and engaging artist-teachers take students of all levels through dreamed-of destinations. Most classes are on-site – sketch in a sun-soaked Italian piazza, paint the myriad of blues found looking over Greece’s Aegean Sea, capture the perfect pastry found in a Parisian cafe. Experience the place you are visiting!
Still small group tours, ArtWalks are a great place to meet fellow travelers while cultivating your creative side and exploring the world. Your Blue Walk guide is there throughout to create a carefree vacation. First time European travelers and budding artists love the safe, supportive, and welcoming atmosphere found on our ArtWalks.
Our Public Schedule
The Blue Walk runs private and custom vacations in addition to our advertised small group walking tours and packages. Below is a list of our publicly advertised tours.
Do you have a group of 8 or more people who are interested in a private tour? We also have itineraries for Italy’s Venice, Padua, Verona, Parma, and Florence. Contact us about scheduling your own Blue Walk.
New dates are being added so check back! (Or join our newsletter to be the first to learn about new releases and gain access to special offers).
2020 Blue Walk Small Group Walking Tours
2020 ArtWalk Small Group Sketchbook Vacations
- September 5-12: ArtWalk Paris with Pam Garrison and Courtney Cerruti from $3795 limited spaces RESCHEDULED TO April 26-May 3, 2021
- September 13-23: ArtWalk Italy with Mary Beth Shaw from $4295 limited spaces remaining RESCHEDULED September 20-September 30, 2021
- October 19-26: ArtWalk Greece with Koosje Koene from $3995
- October 19-26: ArtWalk Italy with Angela Fehr from $3350 SOLD OUT, WAITING LIST AVAILABLE RESCHEDULED TO 2021, DATES COMING SOON
2021 Blue Walk Small Group Walking Tours
- TO BE DETERMINED: Blue Walk Spain Tour from $2195
- May 9-16: Blue Walk Italy Women’s Tour from $2450
- May 16-23: Blue Walk Italy from $2450
- May 24-30: Blue Walk Italy, Umbria from $2195
- June 1-13: Blue Walk Greece from $3195
- June 14-20: Blue Walk France from $2195
2021 ArtWalk Small Group Sketchbook/Photography Vacations
- March 21-27: ArtWalk Santa Barbara with Jane LaFazio from $3150 SOLD OUT, WAITING LIST AVAILABLE
- April 13-25: ArtWalk Greece (photography tour) with Jeff Hirsch from $4195 contact us for details
- April 26-May 3: ArtWalk Paris with Pam Garrison & Courtney Cerruti from $3795
- June 14-20: ArtWalk French Riviera with Lorraine Bell from $3195
- June 21-27: ArtWalk French Riviera with Jennifer Orkin Lewis from $3195 contact us for details
- September 12-18: ArtWalk French Riviera with Kat Kirby from $3195
- September 20-30: ArtWalk Italy with Mary Beth Shaw from $4295
- ArtWalk Italy with Angela Fehr from $3350 SOLD OUT WAITING LIST, DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
MORE DATES COMING SOON!!
Browse our tours…
Join Lorraine Bell for her travel journal sketching and watercolor workshop on the French Riviera in June 2021.
Create keepsake travel journals with Kat Kirby in Nice, France September 2021
Join Sketchbook Skool’s Koosje Koene in October 2020 on an island hopping adventure capturing the magic of the Greece in your sketchbook travel journal.
Paint the American Riviera with Jane LaFazio in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA Mar 21-27, 2021. An ArtWalk workshop filled with laughter, fun, and good company.
We are proud to announce The Blue Walk has been awarded Best Walking Tour Company in Italy for 2020.
Experience the immersive beauty of Northern Italy with teaching artist Angela Fehr. Join us on her watercolor sketchbook vacation in northern Italy October 19-26, 2020. Starting in Milan travel to the Italian Riviera and Lake Como.
Experience authentic Italy on our walks in beautiful Umbria. Come along on our small group tour of hilltop villages, country lanes, and family farms. Discover the ancient town of Orvieto and the surrounding countryside. Highlighted by vineyard, olive oil production, and cheese farm visits. Spaces are limited. Inquire now.
Laugh, meet new friends, come with us! April 26-May 3, 2021 art workshop in Paris, France. Learn sketching, water color, ephemera collecting and more with Pam Garrison and Courtney Cerruti.
Mary Beth Shaw invites you to this very special art journal workshop in Italy September 20-30, 2021. Create a multi media travel journal. Visit Lake Como, Venice, Verona, Padua, Parma. Still not enough? Extend your ArtWalk for 3 nights on the Italian Riviera visiting Rapallo, Portofino, and Cinque Terre.
Join our small group Spain walking vacation! Discover the culinary and art culture of beautiful Barcelona. Then experience Costa Brava walks along wooded paths, country roads, and seaside paths.
Leave the crowds and cruise ships behind! Spend 12 nights exploring Athens, Naxos, the undiscovered gem of an Island – Amorgos and iconic Santorini on our Blue Walk Greece Walking Tour Vacation.
Walking on the coastal paths and strolling along scenic promenades is a great way to experience the authentic beauty of the Riviera. Discover Blue Walk France walking tours.
This Italy walking tour vacation is an idyllic combination for those who have seen the big cities of Italy, and/or want to do something a bit unique and very special.